1. Played Vampire Weekends on loop the whole trip.
2. Got burned at 90 degrees.
3. Fell in love with the Metro system.
4. Drooled over the thousands of Harley's been driven around town by tough looking-in leather bikers.
5. Paid respect to the soldiers at the Arlington cemetery.
6. Appropriately ooh'ed and aah'ed at the White House, Washington monument and Lincoln memorial.
7. Soaked our swollen feet in the reflecting pool.
8. The view of the Potomac river from the Lincoln memorial is breathtaking. Could sit there forever.
9. Had the most amazing Tapas dinner at La Tasca in Alexandria, Virginia.
10. Totally in love with my green nails.
11. Bought new sneakers for the next day.
12. I am wearing a white top from Old Navy, skirt bought from a random store in India, flats from Bon Bon, dainty jewelery gifted by hubs when we were dating. It's from Ireland. It has pink gem-stones in it. I don't remember the name, I think its called Kunzite.
More Dee Cee pictures in the next post! Stay tuned.